Saturday, June 19, 2010
Boo ! I am a hacker who hack in to his acc to post :)
omfg !!! The latest post is on April ??!!
WTF lah !!! He really damn lazy man !!
Create blog but nvr post create for wad sia !!!!
Dear reader mind you at least tag his blog? His blog is really dead lyk hell !!!
I am here to make is blog Alive :) enjoy going out with him and Evelyn on 12 June :)
watch movie call " killer " :)
when we are queuing up to buy the ticket , I keep disiao him sia :)
sooo short !! Because there's a guy damn damn tall man !! Taller than everyone over there:x
too tall le lah hahas. Di ar faster grow taller man !!!! :)
hahas okay lah I shall end this post :) see euu in school :)
takecares
Withloves ,
yumiko <33